Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Hold on to your socks!

I recently received a message in a reading which told me of a catastrophic event around the New Year. The advice given is to: HOLD ON TO YOUR SOCKS!

This past month and week that message has become reality.
It's going to be a rocky ride all right, as the play acts out on the world stage.

For Australia I'm praying for cooler temperatures, and rain to help put out the bush fires. Such devastation, such loss of wildlife, and nature, never mind human property and life. While bush fires are a necessity for regeneration of many plants, this particular set of fires are a catastrophe.

For the Middle East and US I'm praying for cool heads, cool decisions, peaceful resolutions.
And I'm visualizing all armaments dismantled - every where.

Yes, HOLD ON TO YOUR SOCKS!

OM SHALOM ASHA INSHALLAH!

 

No comments: