Friday, September 21, 2018

UN International Day of Peace

Today is Peace Day - the United Nations International Day of Peace. And the world sure could use it.
I'll be out on the highway here at noon, with some placards - doing my little bit.

Let there be peace on Earth and let it begin with me
Let there be peace on Earth, the peace that was meant to be.
With God our Creator, Family are we,
Let us walk with each other in perfect harmony.

Let peace begin with me let this be the moment now.
With ev'ry step I take let this be my joyous vow
To take each moment and live each moment in peace eternally
Let there be peace on earth
And let it begin with me
 
Songwriters: Jill Jackson / Sy Miller with a wee revision by me...
 
My own feeling is that there will only be peace on this planet when every single soul has peace in their hearts. It's a tall order.
 
Meanwhile I wish you peace...
♥ Rosemary

No comments: